Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles

Source:  Pioneer Woman

These are a favorite Easter recipe, serve with ham, scalloped potatoes & deviled eggs.

1 bundle of asparagus, trimmed
bacon
olive oil
kosher salt
pepper
maple syrup

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Place a rack on a rimmed baking sheet.  Cut slices of bacon in half.  Wind bacon around a small bundle of asparagus.  Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, make sure tips are well coated.  Season with salt and pepper.  Brush the bacon with maple syrup.

Bake about 30-35 minutes.

No comments: