Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Blog Overhaul

With the turn of the New Year I decided I needed to evaluate the purpose of my blog.  I've been using the blog to share pictures of my daughter, family, our travels, recipes, and anything else that came to mind.  But since the blog people limit the amount of free space....and since I don't want to pay a monthly charge....I decided to overhaul the blog.

The blog title has been changed to Angel Cooks....and I'll give you 3 guesses regarding the content of my blog.   Give up?  Okay, it's going to be about the things I cook!

This blog will only contain recipes and pictures of things that I've made and deemed worthy of making again and also our family favorites.  Including recipes passed down to me from my Mom and Grandma and from other family members.  And friends.

The ultimate goal is that over the new few years I can blog and photograph all our family favorites and some new favorites we discover along the way -- then I want to publish a cookbook.  I want to have this cookbook to pass down to Katie and any children she may have.  I would love to have my Grandma's recipes but after she passed they seem to disappear and I didn't get the chance to copy down some of my favorites.

But don't worry...you won't have a shortage of Katie updates in your inbox.  I'll just deliver that in a different format, mostly likely a photo e-mail that I can generate from Photoshop Elements.


No comments: