Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast1 pork loin roast
4-6 small red potatoes
4-6 mini corn cobbettes
1 onion, quartered
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 can beef broth
1 package McCormick Roast Seasoning
Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning (I used very little, I didn’t want ours to be too spicy)
1. Put a crock pot liner in your crock pot (do it – you will thank me later.)2. Place the roast in the middle.
3. Arrange the corn, potatoes and onion wedges around the sides.
4. Sprinkle the diced cloves all over.
5. Pour the McCormick Roast Seasoning in with the beef broth and mix well, then pour over the entire roast and veggies. Then add more water as needed to completely cover the roast.
6. Sprinkle in a little (or a lot if you like it spicy) Slap Ya Mama seasoning.
Cook for about 6.5 hours on high (varies per crock pot & size of roast)