Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Caramel Pecan Bread

For our family's Christmas breakfast I tried a few new recipes.  This recipe I found on a blog and it was really quick to throw together.  It will be making a repeat performance next Christmas.

Caramel Pecan Bread

7 tbsp. butter, melted
1 jar (12 oz) caramel ice cream topping
1 cup chopped pecans
1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls (I used Pillsbury Flaky Caramel Rolls)

Preheat oven 350*.  Combine melted butter, caramel, and pecans.  Cut each roll/biscuit into 4 pieces.  Toss into caramel mixture and mix well.  Spoon mixture into a pie pan.  Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.

No comments: