Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mozzarella Cheese Ball

My Mom used to make a cheese ball for  holiday gatherings with chipped beef, but I'm not overly fond of that kind of beef.  I found this cheese ball recipe on Pinterest and made it for the office Christmas party.  It was a hit!

I found this recipe from this website: http://www.plainchicken.com/2011/12/mozzarella-cheese-ball.html

I made the cheese ball the day before I needed it.  I just put it in a glass container with a lid.  I served it from that bowl but you could also plop it out on a pretty serving plate.

Mozzarella Cheese Ball

8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1/2 package (4 1/2 tsp) dry ranch dressing mix
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
finely chopped pecans

 With an electric mixer, combine the first 3 ingredients.  Fold in the shredded mozzarella cheese.  Form mixture into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.  Refrigerate before serving with crackers.


No comments: