Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Marinade for Grilled Chicken


Marinade for Grilled Chicken

Mix the following in a bowl:

½ cup olive oil

1 tsp sea salt

½ tsp pepper

½ tsp paprka

½ tsp cumin

½ tsp cayenne

2 garlic cloves, minced

3 tbsp minced onion

½ cup fresh parsley, minced

 Add:  ½ cup beer – pour slowly it will foam up.


Add chicken to a large ziplock bag – add the marinade – let set in fridge for several hours or overnight.  Turning a few times to make sure all sides are soaked in the yumminess.  Then grill on 350* until the meat reaches 165*.

No comments: