Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Popcorn Tree or Wreath

Christmas Popcorn Tree or Wreath

12 cups popped popcorn
1 cup butter
2 (10 oz) bags of marshmallows
Green food coloring
Candy to decorate

Pop popcorn. Pick out unpopped kernels. Spread in lg jellyroll pan. Melt butter and marshmallows. Add green food coloring.  Pour over popcorn and mix to coat all popcorn.  On a large platter shape into a Christmas tree or Christmas wreath use candy or gum drops to decorate.


No comments: