Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Angel's Baby Back Ribs

Angel's Baby Back Ribs

4 pound rack of Baby Backs
1 cup Blues Hog BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Dr Pepper
2 tbsp brown mustard
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp paprika
3/4 cup brown sugar

Place ribs on large baking sheet lined with foil. Salt with smoked salt. Mix all of the ingredients and brush 1/2 of mixture over all sides of the ribs. Cover with foil, refrigerate and let marinate for 8 hours or overnight. Put remaining marinade in container and refrigerate.


When ready to cook, preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place the pan, still covered in foil in the oven for 2 hours   Then remove foil, add remaining marinade mixture to coat ribs and increase temperature to 300 and bake an additional hour or until fork tender. (The total cook time of mine today was about 4 hours). Slice and serve!

No comments: