Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Angel’s PIMPED OUT CINNAMON ROLLS

Angel’s PIMPED OUT CINNAMON ROLLS
1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
1 cup (approximate, I don’t really measure) heavy whipping cream
Instant Butterscotch Pudding
Vanilla
2 tbsp Brown sugar
Vanilla sugar
Spray pan and place cinnamon rolls in pan. Sprinkle tops of cinnamon rolls with vanilla sugar and a little brown sugar.
In measuring cup mix whipping cream, splash of vanilla and a few (3 or 4) tbsp of butterscotch pudding. Pour over cinnamon rolls. Bake in 350 oven for 30-35 minutes.


No comments: