Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Cheeseburger Casserole

 1 lb ground beef

1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons mustard
1 cup diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cooked elbow macaroni or any pasta of choice (I used GF bow tie noodles)
Salt and pepper, to taste

Preheat Oven: Set your oven to 350°F
Cook Beef: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain the excess fat.
Sauté Veggies: Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet with the beef. Cook until the onion is translucent.
Add Flavor: Stir in the ketchup, mustard, and diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes.
Combine: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked pasta and the beef mixture.
Assemble Casserole: In a greased casserole dish, layer half of the pasta and beef mixture. Sprinkle half of the cheese on top. Repeat the layers with the remaining pasta mixture and cheese.
Bake: Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

No comments: