Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

PUMPKIN BREAD


• 5 large eggs
• 1 (15 oz.) can 100% pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup canola oil
• 1/4 cup melted butter, unsalted
• 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract

• 2 cups All-Purpose flour
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 (5.1 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Cinnamon sugar topping (optional)
• 1 Tbsp. sugar
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a mixer, beat the eggs in a large bowl.
2. Then add in the pumpkin, oil, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
4. Gradually beat dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated.
5. Spray two 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pans with non stick baking spray.
6. Pour batter into prepared pans. Sprinkle the top with a cinnamon & sugar mixture if desired.
7. Bake for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving. Store in the refrigerator.

No comments: