Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mom's Potato Salad

This is my Mom's recipe for Potato Salad....it's one of my favorites and it's always a favorite for potlucks or BBQs.

Mom's Potato Salad

Source: My Mom

3 lbs potatoes
10 boiled eggs (save 2-3 to slice for garnish)
1 medium sweet onion, chopped
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup evaporated milk
3 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. mustard
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Paprika (for garnish)

Boil potatoes.  Drain.  Cool.  Peel.  Cut into 1 inch chunks.

Separate 6 eggs from their yolks.  Chop whites and add to the potato chunks.  Smash yolks and all remaining ingredients.  Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.  Garnish with sliced eggs and paprika.  Chill several hours or overnight before serving.

No comments: