Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Bubble Bread

Bubble Bread


1 loaf frozen bread

1 cup brown sugar

1 stick butter, melted

1 pkg instant butterscotch pudding

1/2 pint heavy whipping cream

Cut the frozen bread loaf into 24 pieces (while still frozen).  Put in a buttered bundt cake pan.

Mix brown sugar, butter, pudding and whipping cream and pour over bread chunks.  

Let rise to the top of pan.

Bake 30 minutes in 350 oven.

Turn over on platter while hot.  


No comments: