Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Gluten Free Meatloaf

 Gluten Free Meatloaf

2 eggs lightly beaten

3/4 cup milk

1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

1 cup quick-cooking oats

2 tablespoons dried parsley

3/4 teaspoon kosher salt

1 teaspoon ground cumin

1/2 teaspoon mustard powder

2 teaspoons dried onion flakes

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese

2 pounds ground beef

Mix all ingredients and make into 10 patties  

Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet, place meatloaf patties about 2 inches apart from one another on the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.

Remove from oven and top with ketchup and bake another 20 minutes.

No comments: