Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Jen's Goulash

 Jen's Goulash

Recipe from Jennifer

1 tbsp Paula Deen House Seasoning (1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder)

3 tbsp soy sauce

3 bay leaves

2 tbsp Italian seasoning

2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes

2 (15 oz) can tomato sauce

3 cups water

3 garlic cloves, chopped

1 large onion, chopped

1 tbsp. season salt

2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked


In dutch oven, brown the beef.  Cook onions and garlic.  Add in other ingredients, cover, cook 15-20 minutes.  Add the elbow macaroni and simmer for 30 minutes.  Let sit 30 minutes before serving.


Serve with garlic bread and salad.

No comments: