Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Mississippi Roast - Instant Pot

 Mississippi Roast - in the InstantPot

3-4 pound chuck roast with marbling
1 cup beef broth
1 jar pepperoncini
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 envelope brown gravy mix, gluten free
garlic (I use the kind in the squeeze tube, just put in a squeeze or two)

Add meat on metal rack.  Mix  remaining ingredients and pour over roast.

Add to instant pot:
onion (small, diced)
potatoes
carrots

Lock lid in place. Set valve to sealing. Set to meat and cook 75-90 minutes.  Let pressure release naturally for 15 minutes. Finish with quick release.

No comments: