Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Angel's Famous Rice Krispies!

 Angel's Famous Rice Krispies!

10 tbsp butter
2 bags mini marshmallows
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
12 cups crispy rice cereal (malt-o-meal brand)

Melt butter and 1 bag of mini marshmallows.  Add in salt and vanilla and stir well.   
Remove from heat.  Stir in cereal and 1 bag of mini marshmallows

Put into a well greased cake pan.

**this recipe is gluten free if you use the malt-o-meal brand of cereal.

No comments: