Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hamburger Pie

Hamburger Pie


1 lb ground beef

1 cup chopped onion

½ tsp salt

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican cheese blend)

1 cup milk

½ cup Bisquick baking mix

2 eggs

Heat oven to 400.  Grease a 9 inch pie plate.  Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet until beef is brown.  Drain fat.  Stir in salt.  Spread in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.


Stir remaining ingredients with a fork until blended and pour into the plate over the hamburger.


Bake 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.

No comments: