Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Turkey Salad Sandwich


Turkey Salad Sandwich
 

1 large can turkey breast, chopped

2-3 boiled eggs

Mayo

Salt & Pepper

Celery Seed – Not very much, I just sprinkled a very small amount in

Slivered Toasted Almonds

Dried Cherries


Mix the above in a bowl.  Serve on bread with Swiss cheese.  I had some “everything French bread” from the deli…I put some Swiss cheese on it and put in the oven for a few minutes until the bread started to taste and the cheese melted.  Then top with the turkey mixture and enjoy. 

No comments: