Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

We left Chocolate Chip Cookies for Santa this year.....and he was very happy with them.  These cookies were soft and chewy, thanks Aunt Marcia for sharing this recipe!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source: Marcia Dotson

2 sticks butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 package Jello-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 pkg  (11.5 oz) Baker's Real Milk Chocolate Chips

Heat oven to 375*

Beat butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.  Mix in flour, baking soda, and pudding mix.  Stir in milk chocolate chips.  Drop by teaspoonfulls, 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.  Cool on wire racks.


No comments: