Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Roll is always a favorite at Christmas time.  This recipe came from my Mother-n-Law, Lois.

Pumpkin Roll
Source: Lois Dotson

3 eggs, beaten
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup flour

Filling
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp. butter, soft
1 cup powdered sugar

Mix ingredients, cover cookie sheet with greased wax paper (Spray with Pam), spread mixture evenly on the wax paper and bake at 375* for 12-15 minutes.  Turn out onto a tea towel dusted with powdered sugar.  Roll cake up in towel, and put in fridge to cool. After cooled, unroll cooled cake and spread filling.  Rewrap in foil.  Keep refrigerated.

No comments: