Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Grilled Loaded Potatoes

For Mother's Day we grilled and I made some awesome taters!


Grilled Loaded Potatoes
Large Baking Potatoes  (washed, and sliced into 1/4 inch slices)
Butter, melted
Salt
Pepper
Chives
Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
Parmesan Cheese
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese

I semi-melted the butter in a large bowl then dipped each piece of potato in the butter.  On a large piece of heavy duty foil but some potato slices. Then sprinkle as much as you like of each of the above ingredients.  Fold up the foil and place on the grill.  I cooked it on fairly high heat for about 20-30 minutes.

No comments: