Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Egg Casserole

My office has monthly staff meetings and we take turns bringing food.  Since our meeting is early we usually have breakfast type foods.  Sarah makes this delicious egg casserole.  It's sooooo good.

Egg Casserole
Source: Sarah Riggins

10 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
16 oz. cottage cheese
1 lb. Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup melted butter
2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies (drained)

Blend eggs and then add in rest of ingredients.  Blend. Mix in chilies. Pour into well greased pan. Bake at 350* for 35 minutes.

No comments: