Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Parmesan Ranch Chicken

Last week we went to see Elaine for hair cuts and she shared three recipes with me.  I tried one today for lunch since I'm home with Katie. She's sick with strep throat.  The chicken was really good!

Parmesan Ranch Chicken
Source: Elaine Anderson

1 cup crushed corn flakes
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 stick butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350*.  Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. 

In a bowl, melt the stick of butter in the microwave.  Meanwhile, mix the corn flake crumbs, cheese, and dressing mix in a large bowl.

Dip the chicken in the melted butter, then in the crumb mixture.  Place in 9x13 pan.  Bake for approximately 45 minutes. (Mine took longer because the chicken pieces were pretty big.)  Cook until chicken registers at least 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.

No comments: