Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

BLT Pinwheels

Pinwheels are easy to make and are great for parties.  I made these for our Pre Trick or Treating party Friday.

BLT Pinwheels

1 block cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayo
20 slices of crispy bacon, crumbled
diced tomatoes
shredded lettuce
flour tortillas

Mix the cream cheese and mayo with the mixer.  Stir in the bacon.

Spread the cream cheese mixture on a tortilla, add lettuce and tomatoes.  Rolls up.  Slice into 1 inch pieces.

No comments: