Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Corn Chile Dip

I found this idea on a blog but I can't recall which one.  I don't have a Trader Joe's store in our area so my cousin Arna who lives in California went to her store and mailed a few jars of this Corn and Chile Salsa to me.

Corn Chile Dip

1 block cream cheese softened
1/2 jar Corn Chile Salsa

Put block of softened cream cheese in  your mixer and beat it up.  Stir in corn chile salsa.  Serve with Frito chips or Tortilla Chips.



No comments: