Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Baked Tilapia

Here's another healthy, delicious, and easy recipe if you are like me and dieting.  This recipe comes my coworker, friend, and work mom Mitzi.

Baked Tilapia 

Frozen Tilapia fillets
Margarine  (I like to use Brummel and Brown)
Paprika
Salt (to taste)

Preheat oven to 500
Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.  Place frozen fillets in dish.  Spread a very small amount of butter on each fillet.  Sprinkle with paprika.

Bake for 20 minutes. 

No comments: