Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast


Crock Pot Pork Loin Roast
1 pork loin roast
4-6 small red potatoes
4-6 mini corn cobbettes
1 onion, quartered
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 can beef broth
1 package McCormick Roast Seasoning
Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning (I used very little, I didn’t want ours to be too spicy)
Water

1.      Put a crock pot liner in your crock pot (do it – you will thank me later.) 
2.      Place the roast in the middle. 
3.      Arrange the corn, potatoes and onion wedges around the sides.
4.      Sprinkle the diced cloves all over.
5.      Pour the McCormick Roast Seasoning in with the beef broth and mix well, then pour over the entire roast and veggies.  Then add more water as needed to completely cover the roast.
6.      Sprinkle in a little (or a lot if you like it spicy) Slap Ya Mama seasoning.

Cook for about 6.5 hours on high (varies per crock pot & size of roast)

 


No comments: