Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Carrot Fries

I made these yummy carrot fries last week, they were an awesome side to the Parmesan Baked Chicken Bites.

Carrot Fries

Carrots
Salt
Pepper
Freshly ground Italian herbs (I just bought a grinder with these herbs, love it!)
Olive Oil

Preheat oven to 400*

Wash the carrots and cut the tops off.  Cut the carrots down the middle and then cut them into "fries"  Making them close to the same size so they will cook evenly.

Toss carrots with  olive oil, salt, pepper, and the freshly ground Italian herbs.  Arrange on a sheet pan and bake 35-40 minutes.


Carrot Fry recipe by Genna

Follow the same directions above but use salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cumin.  After baking squeeze some lemon or lime juice over the carrots.  Then sprinkle some fresh parsley or mint over the carrots.

No comments: