Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pineapple Cake


Pineapple Cake

This is one of Granny’s favorite cake recipes.  This recipe was given to her by her sister Helen.

2 cups flour

2 cups sugar

1 tsp soda

1 cup crushed pineapple

½ cup coconut

2 eggs

1 cup walnuts

 Mix well and put into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.  Let cake cook then add frosting.

 Frosting:

1 stick butter

1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese

2 ½ cup powdered sugar

1 tsp vanilla

Mix well and add to cake. 

Optional: sprinkle chopped pecans or walnuts on top.

 

No comments: