Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sour Cream Banana Bread


Sour Cream Banana Bread
Source: Granny Lois

1 cup sugar

2 eggs

½ cup butter

1 tsp vanilla

1 ½ cup flour

½ tsp salt

1 tsp baking soda

½ tsp baking powder

½ cup sour cream

1 cup mashed bananas

½ cup chopped nuts

 

Grease loaf pan.  Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.  Add dry ingredients.  Add bananas, nuts and sour cream. Mix well.  Bake at 350* for 1 hour.

No comments: