Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Velveeta Cheese Baked Macaroni

Velveeta Cheese Baked Macaroni

Source: Charly Short

8 oz elbow macaroni
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 tbsp. butter, melted
1 3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup bread crumbs
8 oz. Velveeta, cubed
2 tbsp. flour
1/8 tsp. pepper

Cook macaroni as directed on package and drain. Melt 1 1/2 tbsp. butter in a heavy saucepan.  Blend in flour, stir in milk slowly and cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens.  Add seasonings and cheese.  Stir until cheese is melted.  Add macaroni and transfer to a buttered 1 quart casserole dish.  Combine the bread crumbs and 1 tbsp. melted butter.  Sprinkle over macaroni.  Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.

No comments: