Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

I bought a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread from an Amish woman used it to make French Toast. It turned out really good.  Here's how I made it.

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast

1/4 cup flour
1 cup milk
dash salt
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp Mexican vanilla
1 tbsp. sugar

Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Soak bread in mixture, flip and let excess drip off.  Whisk mixture between dipping each piece of bread.

Use cooking spray or butter to grease your pan.  (I used an electric skillet)  Cook on medium until golden brown on each side. 

I served with butter and sugar free syrup.


No comments: