Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chocolate Cake

Chocolate Cake
Source: Marcia Dotson

1 Devils food cake mix with pudding in the mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding
3 eggs
1 ½ cups buttermilk
¾ cup vegetable oil

Mix together.  Bake at 350 in 9x13 pan till toothpick comes out clean, approx. 35 minutes.

Icing:
1 8oz cream cheese block, softened
½ cup sugar
1 cup  powdered sugar
1 16oz cool whip, unfrozen
Hershey bars – frozen

Mix together and spread on cooled cake.  Grate candy bars on top of icing.

No comments: