Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hamburger Goulash

Hamburger Goulash

1 pound ground beef
1 yellow onion, diced
Olive oil
½ tsp seasoned salt
Dash crushed red pepper
½ tsp celery seed
28 oz can diced tomatoes
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup  chopped parsley
2 cups uncooked macaroni
Cook macaroni according to directions.


In skillet saute chopped onion with a tablespoon of olive oil on medium high heat.   Add ground beef and cook until browned.  Add in all seasonings and tomatoes.  Bring to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes.   Mix in the drained and cooked macaroni.  Simmer for another 5 minutes.

No comments: