Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Mexican Cheese Dip

Mexican Cheese Dip

Source: Deana Magnuson

1 block velveeta cheese dip
1 can rotel
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can black olives (chopped)
1 medium onion, diced
1 lb  ground beef (sometimes she adds 1/2 lb ground pork sausage too)
Garlic Powder

Brown and crumble beef (season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder).

In a large sauce pan, add rotel, tomatoes, onion, and start heating while cutting velvetta into chunks and chucking into the pan.  Stir constantly to keep from scorching.  Before completely melted add beef and black olives.  Continue to stir until fully mixed and melted.  Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy.

No comments: