Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Corn Casserole

This recipe was shared with me by my cousin Arna.  She doesn't cook much but this is one thing she does cook. And it is very good!

Corn Casserole
Source: Arna Vargas

1 can whole kernal corn, dranined
1 can cram style corn
1 8 oz package jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350.

In a large bowl stir together all the ingredients but the cheese.  Mix well.  Pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.  Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.  Remove from the oven and top with cheese.  Return to oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.

No comments: