Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Baked Hominy & Cheese

Baked Hominy and Cheese

1 egg
2 can (15 oz) hominy
12 oz. Velvetta, cubed
3/4 cup cold milk
1/2 small onion, chopped
3 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
1 tbsp. butter
1/4 tsp pepper

In large bowl beat egg.  Add hominy, cheese, milk, onion, bacon, butter, and pepper.  Mix well.  Spoon into a greased 11x7x2 baking dish.  Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until bubbly and top begins to brown.

No comments: