Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bacon Cheese Potatoes

Bacon Cheese Potatoes

8-10 medium potatoes
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 lb Velvetta, cubed
1 cup mayo
1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
paprika
parsley

Peel the potatoes and place in saucepan.  Cover with water and cook until tender but firm.  Drain and cube.  In a bowl, mix potatoes with the onion, cheese, and mayo.  Transfer to an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.  Sprinkle with bacon.  Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  Sprinkle with parsley and paprika. 

(good served with ham)

No comments: