Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Easy Peasy Danishes

These are super easy and yummy....great for a lazy Sunday morning or taking to an office brunch.

Easy Peasy Danishes

Filling Ingredients
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla or Mexican Vanilla
1 Tbsp milk

Mix until smooth.

Other Ingredients
1 can of crescent rolls
1 can of pie filling (cherry, apple, etc)

Take 1 can of crescent rolls ....you can do this in triangles, spread out and cut into circles, get fancy and shape like a wreath or  candy cane....however you want.

Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.  Put the crescent roll on the  cookie sheet.  Put a dollop (big) of cream cheese mixture on each crescent shape and then put a spoon full of pie filling.

Cook at 375 for about 14 minutes (watch, I almost overcooked mine).


When they come out of the oven, drizzle them with a glaze made from powdered sugar and a little milk.


No comments: