Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mexican Wedding Cookies

Mexican Wedding Cookies

1 cup butter, soft
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Combine and add:

1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans

Roll into balls (less than 1 inch)  Bake on ungreased cookie sheet, bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.  (they don't need to brown, just need to set up)

Let cool a little while then roll in powdered sugar.  Let cool completely and roll in powdered sugar again.

No comments: