Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Hamburgers

This is a recipe that I saw on America's Test Kitchen then altered just a tad.

Grilled Hamburgers

For each 1 pound of hamburger mix the following:

1 slice bread (I prefer sourdough) -- crumbled into tiny pieces
2-3 tbsp. milk
2 tbs A-1 steak sauce
garlic powder
salt and pepper

Crumble the bread and add the milk, mix it until it forms a squishy paste.  Then add in steak sauce, and seasonings.  With your hands mix this mixture into the hamburger making sure it's mixed really well.  Make patties.

Cook on grill and enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Going to try these, look yummy