Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Egg Roll in a Bowl

 

Ingredients

  • 1 pound lean sausage
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • 1 bag (14-16 ounces) prepared coleslaw mix (cabbage and carrot mixture)
  • ¼ cup chopped green onions

Instructions

  • Crumble the sausage into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until fully browned. Drain off any excess fat.
  • Stir in the ground  garlic powder, and ½ of the soy sauce.
  • Add the coleslaw mix and stir well.
  • Continue cooking the mixture over low to medium heat, stirring often, then add the remaining soy sauce as the coleslaw mix begins to soften.
  • Cook to your desired doneness, then top with green onions and additional soy sauce if desired.

No comments: