Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Taco Spaghetti

 

  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • ¼ cup yellow onions
  •  1 packet taco seasoning 
  • 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
  • 8 oz. spaghetti noodles, uncooked
  • 3 cups water
  • 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
  • ½ cup chopped cilantro
  • Instructions

    • Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Brown ground beef and onion in skillet until meat is no longer pink and onions are soft and translucent.
    • Add taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes (including juice), spaghetti noodles, and water.
    • Bring to a boil over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
    • Remove from heat. Sprinkle half of the cheese into the pan and stir to distribute the cooked spaghetti and cheese throughout the pan.
    • Top with remaining cheese and cilantro.

No comments: