Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole

 Gluten Free Breakfast Casserole

1 pound package sausage
1 block cream cheese
Cheese - whatever kind(s) you like
6 eggs
1 cup milk
Few dashes of hot sauce
Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375
Spray 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
Brown sausage. Drain grease. Add block of cream cheese and melt. Add to pan. Top with a few handfuls of cheese. (I used cheddar and mozzarella)
Beat eggs, milk, hot sauce, salt and pepper and pour over sausage. Bake 35-40 minutes.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
Davina Middleton

No comments: