Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Gluten Free PB Cookies

 GLUTEN FREE PB COOKIES

• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line baking
sheets with parchment paper.
MIX together peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract and baking soda in large bowl until smooth. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
SCOOP dough by slightly rounded tablespoon; roll into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing balls about 2 inches apart. Flatten balls slightly with palm of your hand or tines of a fork.
BAKE 10-12 minutes

No comments: