Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Jennifer’s Enchiladas

 Jennifer’s Enchiladas

2 pounds of ground beef
2 small cans of old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce
1/2 large bag of cheese(depending on how much cheese you want)
one onion
one can of sliced black olives
one pack of corn tortillas
Brown 2 pounds of ground beef with one chopped onion, add one can of chopped black olives.
Then add 2 cans of old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce to the meat mixture, get warm.
Next, get a pan of some oil on the stove, turn it to medium and put one corn tortilla in at a time just to get the corn tortillas fried a little bit( it really just softens them, so don’t fry them till they are crispy).
Next start making layers. Corn tortillas, meat mixture, shredded cheese, then corn tortillas, meat mixture.
Put foil on the 9x13 pan and then bake it on 375 for 30-45 minutes and then take out of the oven and add shredded cheese on top for it to melt.

No comments: