Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Pizza Pasta


Recipe from: Jennifer (Payne) Clark
1 lb ground meat
1 small onion
1 small can of green chilies
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 bx gluten free pasta
1 pkg gluten free pepperonis
1 pkg of shredded cheese
Chop onion and Brown meat, onion and chilies together. Cook your pasta while meat is browning. Once meat is cooked, add jar of pizza sauce to meat and cook on low while pasta is cooking. Chop pepperonis and add to meat mixture. Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to meat mixture. Add cheese and bake. Bake 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments: