Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

S’Mores Cookie Bars

 

  1. Smore's Cookie Bars

  2. Ingredients

  3. Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
  4. 3-4 Hershey’s chocolate bar
  5. Graham crackers
  6. Mini marshmallows
  7. Non-stick spray

  8. Instructions
  9. Preheat Oven to 350
  10. Spray 9x13 pan with spray.
  11. Press 1/2 container of cookie dough in bottom of pan.
  12. Crumble 3-4 graham crackers over the dough. 
  13. Sprinkle a generous amount of marshmallows. 
  14. Add hershey chocoate bar chunks.
  15. Add remaining cookie dough.
  16. Bake 20-25 minutes.
  17. When cookies come out press Hershey chocolate squares on top.





No comments: