Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm Angel. I am a wife and Mom. I love photography. I love to read. I love cooking and collecting recipes. I love traveling. I love classic country music. I love to laugh. I love Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I love hot baths. I love the smell of fresh cut hay. I love chocolate. And most importantly I love my husband and daughter.

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Potato Bundles

 6 russet potatoes, scrubbed clean and diced (not peeled) 

1/2 yellow onion, diced 

1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) butter 

1/2 cup heavy cream 

Paprika, to taste 

 Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 

2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley 


Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Pile the potatoes and onions evenly on 6 squares of foil. Add 2 tablespoons butter to each and splash on some cream. Sprinkle on some paprika, salt and black pepper, then finish with a sprinkle of minced parsley on top. Fold the foil pieces to wrap into bundles. Place the potato bundles on the hottest spot on the grill for 30 minutes. Serve the bundles right on the dinner plates. 

No comments: